Kids handprints are one of the beautiful memories that parents wants to keep with them for life.
I have used flour for this activity which is easily available at every household. The cute little handprints turns are too beautiful, it just takes my heart away.
I later gave away the left over flour to Miss M to play with. More than painting she enjoyed playing with the dough. Both mumma and baby happy with this simple handprints play.
Make your own flour handprints
- Black Sheet
- 2 spoon All purpose flour
- Make a mixture of flour and water in a plate.
- Make sure to not make it too thick or too flowy.
- Dip your kids hands on the plate and cover it with flour paste.
- Stamp it on the paper and let it dry.
- Hurray your precious handprints painting is ready.
- Sensory play
Do try this fun activity, and let us know in comment section. Happy playing..!!