Tell me what’s the national animal of India? It’s a Tiger. The animal with scary face, sharp teeth and yellow black stripes. As Republic Day is approaching, we are doing more activities related to India, now its time to learn about national animal.
So we have created this painting crafting tiger with some paints and paper stripes.
Make your own Tiger
- A4 sheet paper
- Yellow paint
- Black paper
- Sponge Stamp
- Draw a tiger on the paper.
- Now colour it yellow with the help of a sponge stamp.
- It is a really fun activity and kids love stamping.
- Cut the black paper into thin strips.
- Apply glue over the tiger and stick these black stripes over it.
- Animal recognition
- Hand-eye coordination
- Language development
- Fine motor skills
Do try this fun activity, and let us know in comment section. Happy playing..!!