Water play is always a hit among the kids, in fact, water play sometimes turns into infinite playtime. Miss M just loves water play. Currently, she is learning about sea animals, so I thought why not play this simple fun activity with her.
Make your own rescue sea animals activity
- Some sea animals preferably foam ones
A bucket full of water
- Place all the sieve animals in water and let them float.
- We can instruct the kids on which animals to catch like turtles or red fish.
- We can also instruct them to catch a sea animal which is blue and has flippers ie a turtle.
- This activity helps in the recognition of objects by the sentences.
- Sea animals recognition.
- Sensory play.
- Motor skill when a kid tries to catch the fish.
- Hand-eye coordination.
Do try this fun activity, and let us know in comment section. Happy playing..!!