Rain rain go away,
come again another day,
Baby wants to play,
Rain rain go away
It’s been raining since morning, which means we cannot go outside to play. So why not create a rainy day craft. It was the best way to explain the rain and the objects related to rain.
Miss M loves the rain, rain brings so many activities such as making a paper boat and playing with it, dancing under the umbrella etc.
Let’s make this a simple craft.
Make your rainy day craft
- A4 paper
- Coloured paper
- Coloured rice
- Draw a rainy day scene in the paper.
- Stick blue rice on paper, it will be clouds and raindrops.
- Make an umbrella with the leaves.
- And cut out the raincoat and boots and stick them at the appropriate place.
- And the beautiful rainy day scene is made.
- Learning about a rainy day
- Sensory play
- Vocabulary on a rainy day
- Fine motor
Do try this fun activity, and let us know in comment section. Happy playing..!!