Peekaboo alphabets activity is a fun activity which every kid will love to play. Miss M just loved it. Every time she find an alphabet she would be on cloud nine. It was like a magic happening to her when she removes coloured rice and sees an alphabet below it.
Make your own peekaboo alphabets
- Coloured rice
- Wooden alphabets
- A tray
- write the alphabets on paper in a random fashion
- place it in tray and cover it with coloured rice.
- Show the wooden alphabet to the kid and ask him to find it in the pool of rice, they can use a brush or their finger.
- Shout “hurray” when the alphabet is found.
- We can add to this game that once the alphabet is found we can ask “A for?”
- Sensory play
- Language development as in we can shout “hurray” when found
Do try this fun activity, and let us know in comment section. Happy playing..!!