Grid activities are little challenging for the kids, but is also best for solving problem. It’s a great thinking skill where in kid needs to find the required place by looking in both rows and columns.
Kids usually get confused which row, which column and where do these two meet. Isn’t it. So I am sharing a perfect way to teach grid to your kids.
You can make use of scale. Place one scale in the column and other in the row and the meeting point can be found very easily with this method.
- Printout of the worksheet
- Craft stick
How to use worksheet
- Take a printout of the template. Take a look at the printer that we use.
- Take a printout of the direction cards.
- Take a direction card and find the colour of the first cell and put the respective colour peg pin over the craft stick.
- Repeat until all colours are placed.
- Cognitive Skill
- Problem solving
- Fine motor skill
- Logical thinking