Bright colours always attract kids, and thus they show interest in those activities.. This is a simple pattern matching activity which I made using some coloured papers and to my surprise Miss M solved it in just a minute.
So here goes the activity:
Make your pattern matching activity
- coloured paper
- Cut eight 10*10 cm papers of different colours.
- Cut eight 5*5 cm papers of different colours.
- Paste the different colour 5 cm paper on the 10 cm paper.
- make one pair of each pattern.
- add the paper to cardboard to give it more strength and kids cannot tear it up.
- Ask your kid to match the colourful patterns.
- You can also teach them the concept of inside colour and outside colour.
- It helps in visualisation as kids are able to differentiate between the colours.
- It helps in cognitive skill as kid is learning to match the patterns
Do try this fun activity, and let us know in comment section. Happy playing..!!