Making kids learn alphabets is not an easy task, we need to do various activities with them to make it look more like a game rather than schooling. When Miss M was able to recognise most of the alphabets and she was bored with simply arranging her peg alphabet peg puzzle, then I created this quick activity for her. And boom she loved it and alphabet play was back.
Make your alphabet activity
- White/green board
- wooden alpbhabets
- Write the alphabets randomly on the board and ask your kid to find and match with the wooden alphabets.
- Ask your kid to say each alphabet when he is able to match.
- It helps in recognition of alphabets.
- It also helps in cognitive skill as the kid is able to match two things.
- It helps in their fine motor skills as the kid is using his two fingers for placing the wooden alphabets.
Do try this fun activity, and let us know in comment section. Happy playing..!!