The dough is one of the best sensory materials to play with. So I am back again with a simple no preparation activity to learn the concept of big and small.
Make your own big small activity
- 3-4 Colour dough
- First, make small and big balls of all the colours. Make multiple balls of each colour.
- Place all the balls on a board.
- Teach your kid big and small concepts and tell them which ball is big and which ball is small.
- Now I ask your kids to sort the balls according to their sizes, place Big Balls on one side and small balls on the other side.
- Once this activity is done we can play Other games with the same objects.
- Later in this activity, we can also play instruction games. In this just ask your kid to give you the desired colour and size ball like ok ok give me a big red ball or give me a small blue ball.
- Big and small recognition.
- colour recognition.
- cognitive skill.
- language development.
Do try this fun activity, and let us know in comment section. Happy playing..!!